Saturday, February 7, 2009

The jacket I'm wearing doesn't really fit me properly. If I put my arms out it feels really tight at my shoulders. But I'm wearing it anyway because I like how it looks. And even if it's not always comfortable, at least I'm comforted by the fact that it makes me feel good. This is a metaphor.

Last night I ran around downtown phx dressed as a cow. Don't believe me? I got picture evidence. It was really fun to act like a complete idiot. I also got to see almost every high school friend I had last night at Chris' show. Oh, and drunk Howie Mandel was there too, grinding on a heavyset woman and dancing with his chest hair wafting with every motion of his arms. Awesome.

Life is hard. It seems like everywhere I turn there is pain. Things are up and down for everyone. I wonder if we will ever really find what we are looking for, and if we'll even know it when we see it.

Tonight is my sister's birthday party. Should be applebach-tacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment