Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I feel like I'm driving through a series of hills. I go up and down frequently throughout each day. But the highs are starting to feel higher and the lows are coming less frequently. I think this is how the process goes. I'm just learning. But I'm also learning that I love my friends. And I love that my personality dictates that I surround myself with a small group that I can grow to know deeply. I've never really had a large group of friends, and sometimes that bothers me. But now I'm learning that I'd feel really alone right now if I had that. I wouldn't have the people that I can turn to with anything in my life. I'm learning each day that God made me the way He did for a reason, and I should cherish it instead of wishing I were something else.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it seems that you are a couple of weeks ahead of me so hopefully I can say the same pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete