Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What follows doesn't mean anything:

I am a product of my environment. The weather is cooling (at least in the mornings) and so is my temperament. I don't know which is the cause and which is the effect. Suffice it to say things are approaching. So far I've been pretty good about reacting. Not so much with acting. I think I am changing the weather with my thoughts. Where I am changes where I am going. It's pulling at my feet, gravity and all the rest. This building is ten stories tall and I'm eleven. Shatter. A thin film covers my body, my body is stretched out like film. Reeling on and reeling off. Ought and ought not. "Shortcuts: press Ctrl with: Y = Yesterday". Expansion and extension. I think it's different now. Seems more like me, more like who past me thought future me would be. Back when it was "her this" and "she that" it was more like we and less like me. Singing with a whole heart and letting the blood drops define your art. It has become. It is becoming. It is circumference. And area. Volume. In decibels. And cubic centimeters. Expansion and extension. Flexion. Digression. Repeat and repeat. Et Cetera. Et Alia.

No comments:

Post a Comment